Sales manager position:
Fast growing foodservice company looking to expand its sales operations with a bilingual Sales Manager position.
- Direct and oversee an organization’s sales policies, objectives and initiatives. Set short- and long-term sales strategies and evaluate effectiveness of current sales programs. Recommend product or service enhancements to improve customer satisfaction and sales potential.
- Familiar with foodservice industry specifically; restaurants, grocery stores and bakery’s.
- Rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Reports to top management.
- The successful candidate will understand what motivates customers to buy and know how to tap into those needs and desires in an effective way.
Oversee existing inside and outside sales teams. Set monthly goals for each sales rep and help create a roadmap to success for their book of business. Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the sales force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
Ensure targets are delivered through people management, performance review, reward and individual recognition
Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the sales team and manage the sales program accordingly
Provide on-the-ground support for sales associates as they generate leads and close new deals
Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics
Provide daily report of field sales success and communicate data to superiors
Sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process
Develop, maintain and execute a territory plan.
Prepare reporting as needed.
Top skills & proficiencies:
- Bilingual (Spanish & English)
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Sell to Customer Needs
- Sales Planning
- Build Relationships
- Knowledge of CRM systems
- Knowledge or order entry systems
- Manage Processes
- Market Knowledge
- Develop Budgets
- Proficient in Word and Excel